Love Data Week 2022
February 14-18, 2022
Theme: “Data is for everyone”
Do you love data as much as we do? Sign up for Love Data Week emails and updates.
Love Data Week 2023:
Save the date! Love Data Week takes place February 13-17, 2023. Find social media images, committee information and more: Love Data Week 2023
Data is for everyone! Wait ... data are for everyone? Either way, Love Data Week 2022 is about how different folks use data. If you haven't participated before, Love Data Week is the international celebration of data. This year we're focused on the people side of data. What does data look like in different disciplines? How about biases in data... who is "in" the data and who is invisible? We're looking forward to hearing about your events and activities answering these and other important questions.
Events and Activities:
Find all the Love Data Week events and activities here: Love Data Week 2022 Events and Activities
Spread the word!
Forward this email, or copy/paste this text and image to social media:
Join us for Love Data Week 2022! “Data is for everyone” starts February 14. Learn more at https://myumi.ch/ICPSRldw2022events. #LoveData22
Are you in need of Love Data Week 2022 images, Zoom backgrounds, and more? Here you go!
Are you team "data is" or team "data are"? Sound off in this survey!
And spread the word! Find images for team "data is" and "data are" in the downloadables and shareable images page.
Ideas for Events
Not sure what to do this year? Use these topic ideas to create your own event or activity:
- Lifecycle of data (research data etc.)
- Case studies of data use
- Walkthroughs of data-related tools and services
- Research data management
- How different audiences might have different data needs/experiences
- How to reach people in disciplines that don’t typically use data
- Asynchronous opportunities to learn using data
- How to outreach to students, researchers, clients and others about using data-related services
- Best Practices
- Data in unexpected places
- Data literacy
- “Data are for lovers”
- “Data for the people”
- Inclusivity in data
Thank you to the Love Data Week 2022 committee:
- Patti Condon, University of New Hampshire
- Kelsey Cheshire, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Lynette Hoelter, ICPSR
- Dory Knight-Ingram, ICPSR
- Mary Rausch, West Texas A&M University
- Violeta J. Rodriguez, University of Georgia, University of Miami
Annalee Shelton, ICPSR
Send an email to LoveDataWeek@umich.edu.
- Looking for information from Love Data Week 2021? Find events and additional information archived here.
- Love Data Week 2023